[TowerTalk] For Sale: DX Engineering 1:1 Current Balun

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: DX Engineering 1:1 Current Balun
From: "Jeff T. Casey" <ne2j@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:19:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi gang,

I have for sale an extremely heavy duty DX Engineering
current balun.  The following information is printed
on the balun:
MAXI-CORE(tm) Balun
BAL050-H11-CT
50 to 50 ohms
1.8 to 30 MHz
10 KW Continuous
10 KW+ Intermittent
Made in USA

Here is the link to this balun on the DX Engineering
web site:
http://tinyurl.com/2pwu4y

This balun is amazingly heavy and built like a tank to
withstand the rigors of weather for many years.  I
bought it new and never got around to installing it
outdoors or applying anything more than QRP power
levels to it, so it is virtually new.  The new price
is $139.95, but I'll take $75 for it, to be paid by
U.S. Postal Service Money Order, and I'll pay for
shipping within the U.S. or Canada.

If you're interested, please email me at ne2j@arrl.net

Thanks very much & 73,
Jeff, NE2J