Re: [TowerTalk] exploding foundations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] exploding foundations
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:11:05 -0600
What exploding concrete??  Back up your claim with real life validated
proof.  My experience has been the opposite.

Doug

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] exploding foundations and semantic
quibblesregarding Ufer & "Single Point" grounds

It does not matter what kind of ground system you use as long the
conductors
are not running through the concrete but outside to prevent explosion of
the
concrete.

Peter