Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Strike - Post-strike analysis

To: Bill Parry <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Strike - Post-strike analysis
From: WD0M <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:28:17 -0600
Hi Bill,

I'll have to agree - the damage incurred compared to the loss of a home
is absolutely minimal.  The hard (read "frustrating") part is getting
things back in running condition, straightening out the computer
software/hardware, and those other time consuming things.  I consider
myself lucky!

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://home.centurytel.net/WD0M