[TowerTalk] Another non-resonant Guy Length Question + Phillystran

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Another non-resonant Guy Length Question + Phillystran
From: DENNIS BRICKEY <n4dd@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:58:16 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Hey Guys,

I hate to keep polling the masses, but I need one more answer.  After my first
inquiry about nonresonsant guy lengths, it became
clear that Phillystran was most recommended with EHS leaders.  My question
regards the leaders.  If 40 or 56.5 feet are nonresonant
lengths for HF bands excluding WARCs,  where does one begin calculating the
length of the EHS leader?  I have GAR-30 guy anchors in
concrete, and they are 7 feet long.  Do I calculate the leader length from the
bottom of the guy anchor, from the top of the anchor,
or from where?  You guys know it all, so please lay it on me!!  Thanks in
advance for your guidance!!!

73,

Dennis N4DD