Re: [TowerTalk] VE3GK stacking drawing

To: <k3lr@k3lr.com>, <john@kk9a.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] VE3GK stacking drawing
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:44:20 -0400
At one sun peak I had a hard time running JA's with a 4 stack starting at
30' that could be selected as upper pair, lower pair and all four. Put a
single fixed antenna at 20' and ran them for hours. For similar reasons I
have 6M antennas at 20', 60' and 180', angles really make a difference.

Carl
KM1H