Re: [TowerTalk] ICE contact

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE contact
From: "James M. Daly" <punk_itup@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
I placed an order with them for one coaxial arrestor
(303U), one balanced line arrestor (309H), a single
mounting fixture, and a quad mounting fixture. That
was four weeks ago today!

Funny you should bring this up now Steve; having seen
the "back-order disclaimer" that Jim noted, I said to
myself that I would wait until today to make a first
attempt at finding out what the deal is.

I don't mean to cast stones, at least not big ones,
but this whole "your items may or may not be
back-ordered, you guess which" disclaimer seemed a bit
lame at the time. And now after a month a note from
the vendor might be a nice touch.

Peace
James - AD1L

about an order I placed
> for
> lightning protection items 3 weeks ago.  I have
tried phone, fax and
> email.  Does anyone know if perhaps it is a small
shop and they are just
> swamped?
>
> -Steve,  N4SJJ

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.