Re: [TowerTalk] ICE contact

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE contact
From: Ed Richardson <ed_richardson@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 11:57:33 -0500
I have ordered ther producs on 3 separate occaisions. In each case delivery was
4-6 weeks after order.
I too admit to being worried the first time but the product did eventually
arrive. I was even more worried when I couldn't raise them by telephone. Seems
their main line didn't work from Canada.

A call to their rep (Jay at Array Solutions) and? he called? ICE while I was on
the phone. So there must be some secret number :)

Great product, worth the wait, but customer service could be improved.

Ed
VE4EAR