Re: [TowerTalk] Series Remote Coax Switches?

To: "Tim Heger" <n3xx@charter.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Series Remote Coax Switches?
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:04:09 -0400
Tim,

I've being doing it as you describe for some time now. You just have to
remember to latch both the transfer port on the first switch and the
selected antenna on the second switch. If you the ability to wire in that
capability so that it is automatically done for you by the selector switch
you'll be switch across both antenna switches without giving it a second
thought.

73,
dave
wa3gin