Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted L for 160 Meters

To: "'Chet Moore'" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted L for 160 Meters
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:38:27 -0500
Hello Chet!

The radials are laid on the ground. They self bury after a few months.

I was amazed how well this simple antenna worked. The efficiency is really
helped with the full size 1/4 wavelength radiator.

My NEC model comparison indicates that the gain is only 5.1 dB less than a
fully vertical 1/4 wavelength element with 60 1/4 wavelength ground mounted
radials!

CU on 160!

73!
Tim K3LR