Re: [TowerTalk] hanging Heliax

To: richard allen <rca@rcallen.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hanging Heliax
From: Hardy Landskov <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:46:06
Richard,
I use cushion clamps from Air-Tech Inc. I use the CL2010S for my LDF4-50A
coax. They provide a very snug gripping action without crushing the coax. I
paid $0.30 a piece. You will have to research what clamp is right for the
LDF5. Go to www.air-techinc.com
I would stay away from hose clamps and tie wraps rot in the sun especially
here in AZ.
73 Hardy N7RT