Re: [TowerTalk] advice sought

To: "'Dan Hearn'" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>, <atrampler@att.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] advice sought
From: "Mike, K6BR" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:58:39 -0700
Art, would I put up tower with a two to five year moving timeframe? Yes, in
a heartbeat. Two to five years is a long time when you are getting older and
you can have a lot of fun in that time.  The cost for you would be the
concrete, not cheap but not much over 5 years.  Maybe you could bring your
Father over to work the station from time to time at your house, maybe he
would enjoy to visit you and work the station for a couple of hours.

If you have a passion for Ham Radio, then lifes to short not to enjoy the
hobby when you have the chance of running a great station.  I am sure your
Father would be really happy for you to have the tower and station, I know I
would, not much chance for me though with two completely uninterested girls.

Mike K6BR