Re: [TowerTalk] advice sought

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Eric Hilding <b38@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] advice sought
From: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 08:26:32 -0500 (CDT)
Art:

     I, too, would heartily recommend a Trylon for your installatoin.  I've had
one for six years now and would buy a second one if I had to.  I would,
however, use the loading tool on their web page
http://www.trylon.com/lightdutytowers/towercalc.asp to determine the proper
tower model for your intended aluminum crop.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F