[TowerTalk] Reversible Beverage Array at OH2BEN

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Reversible Beverage Array at OH2BEN
From: Tomi Laakkonen <tomi.laakkonen@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:46:35 +0300
HI

I made a short article of my Reversible Beverage array project, which I
want to share with Topband community. This Topband reflector is suberb,
it gives a lot of  useful and practical information. Thanks !

My array  consists of 3 reversible Beverages and 6 directions. I used
WD1A military telephone wire (approx. 150 ohms) and  BN73-202
transformers with 50 ohm coax feed.  Easy to build and give a lot of
added value to low band receiving.

If interested, article is downloadable from site:
http://www.elisanet.fi/oh3xr/

73's & GD DX de

Tom / OH2BEN    OH2BEN at sral.fi