[TowerTalk] [antenneX] Antenna NEC Modeling Books - Tutorials

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] Antenna NEC Modeling Books - Tutorials
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:55:24 EDT
FYI.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC

>  We  are pleased to announce that antenneX is now the exclusive
worldwide  distributor of the popular antenna modeling books by LB
Cebik,  W4RNL.

This refers to the Tutorials:

- 475-page "Basic Antenna  Modeling - A Hands-On Tutorial"
- 488-page "Intermediate Antenna Modeling - A  Hands-On Tutorial"

The above books are accompanied with hundreds of  illustrations and
apprx 1000 modeling exercise files as aids to the learning  process.

Some may recognize one of the books as recommended for use with  the
ARRL Study Course.

For more info, please go  to:
http://www.antennex.com/news/index.html

Also, check our Bookshelf  section for more modeling books and the
Software section for another ~1000  modeling files.
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/books.htm

...or our  main shopping menu:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

Lots more  books, software & equipment there.

Thanks for your  time!

Thanks  for your time & hope to see you soon!

(^_^)
Jack L. Stone,  Publisher
antenneX Online  Magazine
http://www.antennex.com