Re: [TowerTalk] Hardware Cloth for Groundscreen?

To: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hardware Cloth for Groundscreen?
From: "W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:48:58 -0500
Even with it's Galvanizing, it will last about a year before the rust takes it
back to the earth. I have used 2 each 3' X 100' laid out in a cross under a
temporary multiband vert (HF6V) for portable ops. We laid it on the ground and
rolled it up when done. ***NOTE*** Wear really good gloves!

Clint - W5CPT