Re: [TowerTalk] Installation Rohn 25G

To: "'Tim Heger'" <n3xx@charter.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Installation Rohn 25G
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:15:40 -0600
Only temporarily until I can afford guy wires for it. Right now our paycheck is
in hard shape since I was out of work for two and a
half weeks due to shoulder and neck problems,

I am thinking now of not putting it all together until I can afford the guy
wires.

But I may go ahead and put the bottom section up and guy it with rope
temporarily just to get is set. Then come back with Reg guy
wires and add the rest of the tower and the antenna.

Bob AD5VJ