Re: [TowerTalk] DIN Connectors You Can't Solder To

To: John Becker <johnb3030@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DIN Connectors You Can't Solder To
From: Pat Barthelow <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:00:31 -0800
I wonder if there  are any vendors that supply various DIN and other style
connectors, wired up, on one end and having  raw tails, that can be soldered to
more easily.  Or perhaps complete cables, soldered, with the good molded stress
reliefs, etc  that are double ended, so that you could buy a 4 footer double
ended  DIN , chop in in half and put the particular connector needed  on the
raw end.

All the Best, 73,
Pat Barthelow     aa6eg@hotmail.com
http://www.jamesburgdish.org
Subscribe: http://bambi.net/jamesburg.html
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team