Re: [TowerTalk] radial connections

To: Dan Hearn <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] radial connections
From: Larry DiGioia N8KU <towertalk@longwire.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 15:20:15 -0500
The inv-L consists of a Budwig connector, attached to a DX-engineering
radial plate, which is jumpered over to a ground rod. All radials (both
old and new) are #12 THHN. The old ones on the HyTower are sunk into the
ground long ago, and the new ones on the inv-L are still on the ground
for now.

Dan Hearn wrote:
> Larry, what is the shield of your coax connected to? A ground rod at the
> vertical base?. Are the radials bare or insulated wire? 73, Dan, N5AR

Larry  N8KU

 l o n g w i r e . c o m
 HF - DX - CW - Digital