Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-Up Tower Base Question

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-Up Tower Base Question
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:19:57 -0800
I would hope to get a different backhoe operator that can dig more closely
to 3.6'!  If you can find one who has a telescoping boom he can dig to
perhaps 4x4' or even closer depending on the soil type.

With my small backhoe I need much more room as the boom cant go entirely
vertical.
But concrete is cheap, why not put in a little more?

If you look closely at the spec, you may see like mine--undisturbed soil or
solid granite???

k7puc