Re: [TowerTalk] EZ Master OOOPS!

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZ Master OOOPS!
From: "Steve and Judy" <hodgson@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:09:46 +0200
Hello Steve and thank you for your reply.

The point of my ''missive'' was to inform prospective buyers of the problems
associated with such a purchase, not to use the forum for dealer/manufacturer
bashing.

My first line did state that it was off topic and you could have chosen not to
post.

73  Steve  ZC4LI.