[TowerTalk] Parallel Inverted L's for 40/75m?? Part II

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Parallel Inverted L's for 40/75m?? Part II
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:48:50 -0500
I forgot to ask whether there would be problems because of the coax that
I have running on the outside and parallel to the tower using coax arms
if the inverted L's were run on the opposite side of the tower? The coax
is running on the outside of the tower all the way to the top of the
tower and is presently feeding a tri-band yagi. There is also rotor
cable included in the run.

My next question may depend on the answer to the first one. But would it
be ok to run coax for the inverted L's from the top of the tower where I
presently have a remote coax switch, back to the bottom of the tower by
running it along with the existing coax which parallels the tower? I was
hoping to be able to do this instead of running a brand new run all the
way from the shack.

I hope that I have explained what I am trying to ask clear enough.

Once again, you input is greatly appreciated.

                                   73's
                                   Todd
                                   N4JRZ

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged
and confidential information protected by federal and state privacy
laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If
review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/25/2007 8:04 PM