Re: [TowerTalk] UST 72' Crankup Tower Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UST 72' Crankup Tower Question
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:07:40 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Thanks, everyone for the info. I'll go look at the base width with a tape
measure. I want it to support a 2-element HF (20-10 Meters) Quad, so it looks
like if it's not the Heavy-duty HDX-572 version, I'd be furiously cranking down
the tower when there's a wind warning. Looking at the Cubex Quad site, it says
that even just a 2-element quad would be more than 4 square feet.

LJ