Re: [TowerTalk] Maine Weather (WEBCAM)

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Maine Weather (WEBCAM)
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:08:44 -0800
Dave, AB7E, wrote:

>That particular camera is pretty pricey but the picture quality is
>awesome.  Anyone know of a better alternative?

K1TTT had previously suggested checking out a Trendnet webcam, as well as
trying cdw.com for other options.

Bill, at IP Camera Supply (866)885-4853 suggested something this morning
from the AXIS line (Swedish company)... and they have a couple of
possibilities in the $200 +/- range ----
http://www.ipcamerasupply.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=206 .

He is supposed to get back to me after talking with their main tech guy
about webstreaming stereo audio and live streaming video related options.

FWIW & 73...

Rick, K6VVA