[TowerTalk] Base of tower waterproof enclosure

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Base of tower waterproof enclosure
From: "Charles Reiche" <reichec@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:33:22 -0500
Im having a bear of a time searching on ebay for a telecom style waterproof
enclosure box that I could mount at the base of my tower and use as a junction
box for any coaxes running to/from the tower.  I saw one at a local club's
auction and now I am kicking myself for not bidding $25!!!   This box looked to
be injection molded plastic with pem nut style threaded inserts so you could
mount it to things and mount things inside it.  The size was about 12" wide 20"
high and 10" deep. I would even go for a bigger box that coule be mounted to
some 4x4s concreted into the ground next to the tower.

Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

Charles Reiche
N3CRT