Re: [TowerTalk] Optimum yagi stacking distance

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Optimum yagi stacking distance
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:07:51 -0500
Thanks for the nice plug, Billy - In a computer disaster here, I lost my
electronic copy of that article.  If anyone has it on CD and could send it
to me I'd sure appreciate it, and will post it on my web site.  Don't worry
about copyright - by NCJ's rules I retained that post-publication.

In the same mode, if anyone has an electronic copy of my September-October
2001 followup on my "Scoring" Your Antenna System article, I'd appreciate
that too.  It corrected some blunders in the original article, and is
listed in the NCJ index as Shorts: "Scoring"Your Antenna System N4ZR 01
Sep/Oct 37

Thanks in advance!

73, Pete N4ZR