[TowerTalk] Rohn tower U-bolts

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn tower U-bolts
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:14:53 +0000
I need some Rohn tower galvanized U-bolts to attach accessory plates
to the legs of Rohn 25G and 45G. I think the U-bolt size for both
size tower accessory plates will be the same.

I have been looking around the web for these items and don't seem to
be looking at the right place.

I have several accessory plates that are missing U-bolts or the
U-bolts were previously replaced with the wrong material and are now rusted.

Generally speaking the U-bolts are 3 inches long, 1.5 inch inside
diameter, and threaded about 1.5 inches. I think, but not sure, that
they are about 5/16th in diameter.

Where have other folks found the official replacement for these U-bolts?

73, Richard - K5NA