Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter antenna comparison

To: StellarCAT <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter antenna comparison
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:43:48 -0700

Hi, Gary.

The 4-Square model ("4square" for 40m) that came with my copy of EZNEC
has simply a connection to average ground for each vertical ... no
radials of any sort.

The EZNEC model also shows standard 0, -90, -180 degree phase shifts,
and some currently built switch boxes have increased that to 0, -110,
-220 degrees (or thereabouts) for a little extra gain.

 73,
Dave  AB7E