Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum tower welds...Old Data circa mid1970's ........

To: <n8de@thepoint.net>, "'res1q6fs'" <roger.white@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum tower welds...Old Data circa mid1970's ..........
From: "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:33:10 -0500
...one thing is for sure anyone with a tower should be inspecting the tower
at least once a month for faults.  These are man made devices and subject to
human errors as well as damage from mother nature.

When I read the comment from the fella that was climbing his tower and
noticed that he had open welds I thought to myself, here is a guy that
doesn't perform regular tower inspections.

Be Safe,
Dave
Wa3gin