Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45/55/65 vs. AB-105 or Stainless 25?

To: Artmouton <k5fnq@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45/55/65 vs. AB-105 or Stainless 25?
From: Rob Frohne <frohro@wallawalla.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:47:33 -0800
Hi Art,

Did you put it up with a gin pole?  How easy was it to erect?  Did you
have a big crew working on it or a small one?  I have seen Rohn 45 and
know that 55 is a bit heavier.  I just wonder about the other aspects of
it, like climbing comfort, ease of erection, etc.  I suspect it feels a
lot more solid than the 25G does.

Thanks for the reply!

73,

Rob, KL7NA