[TowerTalk] towers, zoning and permits

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] towers, zoning and permits
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:52:04 -0500
R. Kevin Stover said:

"We'll see what the neighborhood busy bodies have to say when it comes down."

It sounds like you're convinced this is a no-brainer. I suggest you talk to a
Realtor before you fire up that chainsaw too fast. Depending upon the
circumstances, taking out a decent tree can affect your resale value. I'm not a
tree hugger, but when I purchased my property I negotiated a reduced sale price
because the yard was a barren knoll (4 acres). I've been planting trees like
crazy ever since. One of them is now holding up the end of my 160m vee.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN