[TowerTalk] R7 Traps solved

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] R7 Traps solved
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:46:40 -0400
Thanks to all especially Dave K1HT, who took so much time to provide me with
detailed measurements of all the traps on the Cushcraft R7 I bought from a
fellow on this reflector, without Dave's help I would have been considering
tossing this antenna in the trash, now it loads up on all bands and I am
looking forward to finally getting it installed at its new more permanent home.
I did manage to get it done in time to work a few DX stations on 40M during the
BARTG RTTY test this weekend, and at only 3 feet off the ground, all I can say
is WOW,it  should really kick butt on top of my 50 foot tower... Hi Hi!!!

This has got to be the best place to get any kind of help on antennas and I do,
and always will look forward to reading the wealth of wisdom that goes across
my screen...

If any one is interested in my compiled list of measurements drop me a line or
two and I will be more than happy to pass my info on to you...

73 and CU on the bands...

73 de VE3TES
Marc Tessier