[TowerTalk] Rohn FR-25G base FS

To: "'reflector -tower'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn FR-25G base FS
From: vhfplus@bmg50.com
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:50:30 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Rohn 25 flat-roof mount that I will likely never use. Asking
$100.00 plus shipping. Local pickup (Reno/Fallon, NV area) might be
arranged. I iwll be that the DX Convention in Visalia on April 26th so
delivery there is possible.

I took the mount to the UPS Store and found it weighs 23 pounds but
dimensionally is 36x38x8-inches, which puts it into the over-sized
catagory. That can be pretty expensive although there would be no
packaging required. I did have them check cost from 89406 to 06111
(Newington, CT...the only east-coast zip I could remember) and they quoted
me $75.00 shipping.

73,

Jack, W6NF
Silver Springs, NV