Re: [TowerTalk] ARRL liability insurance (tower project)

To: wmunro@lava.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ARRL liability insurance (tower project)
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 07:17:50 -0700
wmunro@lava.net wrote:
> Hi OM:
>
> I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned the ARRL Club liability
> insurance program which offers reasonable charge and high dollar
> coverage without a lot of hassle.
>
> I wouldn't have the club over if they don't have the ARRL insurance or
> equivalent, just as I wouldn't go out on FD with a club that doesn't
> have it.

A good idea...
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/insurance/club_liability.html

Humorously, though:
Claims arising from activities of any participant in any game,
*contest,* race or sporting event, including practice, are also excluded.

I think though that "contest" means things like races, etc.  However,
one might ask for clarification before?