Re: [TowerTalk] 45G tops

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 45G tops
From: Rob Frohne <rob.frohne@wallawalla.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:21:25 -0700
Thanks Gentlemen:

You have all convinced me.  To a man, everyone says go with the flat
top.  One of my buddies at work, an ME with a lot of experience, said he
was pretty sure there would be very little difference in the strength of
the two, and your notes below sealed it for me.  I really like the other
advantages of the flat top section.  I'm going with it (which is a
change of plans).  I'm glad I asked.

73 & thanks,

Rob, KL7NA