[TowerTalk] [antenneX] About the May 2008 Issue & LB Cebik

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] About the May 2008 Issue & LB Cebik
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 21:53:10 EDT
TowerTalkians --

    FYI.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC

>  ------------------------------------------
Just a note to let  our readers know the new issue for May 2008 will
be delayed a few days  because of the sudden passing of LB Cebik, our
Tech Editor and good friend  for so many years. We know you'll
understand and be patient. Others are  lending us a hand with the
editing work previously performed by LB. We are  fortunate to have
such good, able and willing friends.

You may be  surprised to learn we have two (2) years of fresh
articles, modeling columns  and features, by LB in storage at
antenneX which will be published monthly  over the upcoming 2 years
of new issues. Thus, LB will continue to live  spiritually at this
Journal through his new works yet to be released. I  suspect he will
be smiling down!

There will be a special tribute to LB  in my own upcoming column,
Stone's Throw! Plus, a special editorial by  author, Robert Cerreto,
WA1FXT who shares his personal experiences of what  it's like to work
on projects directly with LB.

Additionally, antenneX  continues to host and preserve LB's website,
www.cebik.com as we have done  over the past decade.

We appreciate your patience!

All the best to  our loyal readers!

See you soon and thanks for your time!