[TowerTalk] Cadweld mold part number?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cadweld mold part number?
From: Peter Dougherty <w2irt@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 22:07:33 -0400
Hi all,

Does anybody happen to know the correct Erico part number for the
reusable Cadweld mold that I would need to bond 2" copper strap to a
standard 5/8" x 8-foot long ground rod?

I'm looking for the one that bonds the full 2" width of the strap to
the body of the rod so that I can use it below my existing
AWG#4-solid welds to the tops of the ground rods.

I have not purchased the final copper strapping that will connect to
the tower legs so I'm not sure whether the commonly-available
strapping is 20 or 26 gauge - and I believe the molds are different
for each type.

My halo-ground is mostly in-place now, but the
tower-legs-to-ground-system straps need to go below the halo, as does
the shack-to-ground system.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Peter,