Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Switch for Two Radios and One Antenna

To: Jeff Stevens <jeff@mossycup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Switch for Two Radios and One Antenna
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 20:25:49 -0400
The Alpha Delta switches are fine for transceivers.  I use
them, myself, although I have the 4-pole versions.  You probably
just saw them in a receiver ad, and not a ham radio ad.

Other manufacturers are Daiwa, Diamond, MFJ, Ameritron, and they
can bee seen on their respective web pages or at ham radio
vendors like,  AES, HRO Ham Radio Outlet, or Universal Radio.
Some are just switches, and others are remote controlled
switches that have a single cable to the shack, but multiple
antenna connectors on the remote box  =  check 'em out.

The use of two *transceivers* with one antenna is