[TowerTalk] Old Force 12 alert

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Old Force 12 alert
From: "Terry - AB5K" <terry@ab5k.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 08:52:59 -0500
Folks,

If you have purchased a antenna from Force 12 before the change in
ownership, please take note.  I just put up two Force12 6BA's for some local
folks and there were a number of issues:

Mis-drilled elements (wrong length)
Missing element insulators
Wrong U-bolts
Missing 40 meter jumper (but we did get a extra 40 meter hairpin coil)
Several cases of missing hardware
Missing silicon seals on the 40 meter coils on one of the antennas

This in no way should reflect on the new ownership as the antennas were
purchased from the original owner.  I suspect it was a case where quality no
longer mattered and someone just wanted to get the order out the door.

If you have a recent Force12 purchase from the original owners, you may want
to pay close attention and check all dimensions.

73 Terry  AB5K