[TowerTalk] Precision 51 ohm resistors for use as standards

To: "'reflector -tower'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Precision 51 ohm resistors for use as standards
From: "Tod -ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:19:03 -0500
I have a small quantity of 51 ohm carbon film resistors which, when measured
with my GenRad 1606A RF Bridge, indicate that they are 51 ohms (error is +/-
1 ohm or less) from 1-30 MHz. [This is the limit of the GR bridge -- the
error may be less].

If you would like one of these send me an SASE with $1 and I will mail one
to you. If you decide to acquire one please send a direct email to me so I
can alert folks when my supply has been committed. If you are outside the US
and want one that is OK but you should alert me by email that your SASE is
in the mail so I can hold one for you.

Mail to:

Tod Olson, K0TO
3715 South 5th West