Re: [TowerTalk] ANTENNA ANALYZER?

To: 'tower talk' <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ANTENNA ANALYZER?
From: Ed Richardson <ed_richardson@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 21:45:12 -0500
Ronnie

Have you considered one of the AEA brand analyzers? If you do a lot of
antenna work in the field, one of their portable units may be the
answer. Possibly a bit more $$ than the units you are considering but
occaisionally a great deal can be had on a used unit. I have access to a
Bravo unit from AEA and it is a great piece of gear. Impedance, VSWR
return loss, reactance, resistance etc plus it can do Sweep measurements
for filters and amplifiers if you like.

Good Luck in your hunt!

Ed
VE4EAR