[TowerTalk] serious answer to the silly question

To: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] serious answer to the silly question
From: Larry DiGioia N8KU <towertalk@longwire.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 07:21:53 -0400
As I approach the final stages of MY first tower, I will offer the
following -

I think many of us at first want to "just get something in the air, even
if it is only 30 feet." By the time we are done, and find exactly how
much work and $ it really is, we realize that for only a little more $
and work, we could have gone a lot higher.

All the work and $ is only slightly related to the height.

bob finger wrote:
> I cannot let this pass by.  To the guy who says 30 feet is a waste of
> money, then all towers are a waste of money. You have a really hard time
> getting to 100 feet up without that first 30 feet.  You gotta start
> somewhere!
>
> Congratulations Bob on your "first" tower.  May it not be your last, nor
> your highest.  73 bob de w9ge
>

>> AD5VJ Bob wrote:

Larry  N8KU

 l o n g w i r e . c o m