Re: [TowerTalk] Speaking of Fulton winches on TX-455 A WARNING

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Speaking of Fulton winches on TX-455 A WARNING
From: Joe - WDØM <joe@wd0m.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:06:15 -0600
I replaced the K1550 with the K2550 on my US Tower TX-455 - wasn't too
difficult to do, and it makes it WAY easier to crank up and down.  The
bolt patter didn't match, so I made a simple adapter plate, which worked
great.  Details at my web site, should you wish to check it out for
ideas on how to make your K2550 work on the TriEX W51:

http://www.WD0M.com

Click on Ham radio, then Fulton K2550 Winch on a TX455.

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://www.WD0M.com
http://www.pagosarocks.com