[TowerTalk] w2gd tower accident

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] w2gd tower accident
From: jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:12:35 -0400
John is an old and good friend.  I've climbed with him.
He's as careful-- frankly, as anal -- as it gets.

There is a take-away in here:   Temporary guys are damned risky.
That which is temporary holds your life in its hands.
Permanence is a virtue.

We may one day learn the cause of this accident.   I can tell you
without a doubt that carelessness wasn't a factor.

Now, I'm going to call John, give him a ration of shit, and see if it
cheers him up.
If you're so incined, I recommend cards, rather than calls, as I
don't know the situation,
or his mindset at the moment.   The address was in the prior post.

One cannot be casual about tower work.   Climb safe!

N2EA

Jim Jarvis, President
Corporate Coach
The Morse Group, LLC