Re: [TowerTalk] Problem with a Fulton 2550

To: "Dino Darling" <dino@k6rix.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Problem with a Fulton 2550
From: "Dino Darling" <dino@k6rix.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:55:05 -0700
I forgot to add...

Here is the manual for the K2550.  There is a phone number where you can
order parts.  It also shows an exploded view of the winch and gives part
numbers for the "friction discs".  These discs can get dried out and
slick if ever overheated.  Just like brakes or a clutch on a truck.

http://www.christran.net/k2550.htm

Dino - K6RIX
dino@k6rix.com