Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared toDipole (actualexperience)(Richards

To: "Richards" <jruing@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared toDipole (actualexperience)(Richards)
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:42:17 -0700
2. Rare DX stations create large pileups of stations calling them. If they
answer you there are probably still stations calling on your frequency. He
has learned that nearly everyone will give him a 599 report. If you give
anything else he will possibly ask for a repeat and thus slow down his QSO
rate. The only critical thing is to get your call right in the pandemonium
on frequency. I believe this situation is true only for very rare DX and
true reports are common otherwise.
73, Dan, N5AR