Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared toDipole (actualexperience)(Richards

To: Dan Hearn <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared toDipole (actualexperience)(Richards)
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:42:06 -0400
I guess it makes sense, from a convenience and time aspect,
but I figure if everyone gives a 599 as a shorthand, then it is totally
meaningless - so why bother at all?

But, if that is the way the game is played, then we shall all play on !!
It does not have to make sense, does it?

Happy trails.   ///     Richards - K8JHR     ///

Dan Hearn wrote:
If you give anything else he will possibly ask for a repeat and thus
slow down
his QSO rate. The only critical thing is to get your call right in the
pandemonium