Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Comparison Chart

To: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Comparison Chart
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 00:20:51 -0400
Yeah.. me neither... I kinda liked the layout of the data on the web page
I first referenced, but wondered whether there was better or more accurate
info elsewhere.   I hate to use something without knowing whether or not it
is accurate.   There is so much good, and plenty of lousy, inaccurate info
out there, it is hard to know who to trust.   I just wondered whether or not
anyone had any reasons to distrust the site I liked.  It has happened to me
before, where I liked some antenna design or some other piece of
information,
only to discover the guy was all wet for some reason.

I appreciate the additional sources.  Now I have plenty to work with.
I am trying to lay plans for my new antenna farm, including a tower I wanna
erect, and the help I get here has been most useful and on point.

Thanks.        ==========   Richards - K8JHR  ==========

Gene Smar wrote:

I'm not sure what else you might be looking for.