Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Comparison Chart

To: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Comparison Chart
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 21:46:15 -0700
Don't forget TLW, the transmission line software that comes (free) with
the (not so free) ARRL Antenna Book.  TLW won't give you voltgae or
power ratings, but it will give you loss and impedance transformation
characteristics for many different types of coax (including hardline
types) for any length and for any complex load impedance you choose.  It
will even calculate a tuning network for you to match to any impedance
you choose.  I find it extremely useful.

73,
Dave   AB7E