Re: [TowerTalk] CDE AR-40 Oddity

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CDE AR-40 Oddity
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:54:32 -0700
Hi Mark

Not sure if that is like the rotor I used to have, but on the one I had,
there was a lever on the bottom of the control box that set the end stop for
the rotor.

You could swing the rotor all the way around, and if it stops before the
needle gets to the end, you could move it with the lever on the botom of the
box.  73
Tom W7WHY