Re: [TowerTalk] STEPPER OF ITALY

To: "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] STEPPER OF ITALY
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:00:22 -0400
The reason I asked is that the motor housings looked very much like
SteppIRs, and the whole concept of the tape with holes and stepper motor
control struck me as unique enough that I'd thought SteppIR would have
patented it.  On the other hand, that didn't stop the Finns from pirating
Force 12 designs.

I'm just surprised, that's all - if I were doing business on that scale I
think I'd want to be pretty sure I wasn't going to get sued, particularly
in an EU country.

73, Pete N4ZR